Sunday, June 14, 2009

Donations

Yes I am not above begging. So if you have read my posts there has been a none too subtle pleading for a Canon 100-400mm L Lens for my camera. Well in an effort to fulfill this dream of mine I have placed a donate button on the side bar. Please don't feel obligated to donate I am just hoping that some anonymous benefactor helps me out. Just to show you what i am talking about here is an image of the lens with some information about it.

ef100-400_45-56lisu_586x225

L-series super telephoto zoom lens equipped with an Image Stabilizer. The fluorite and Super UD-glass elements largely eliminate secondary spectrum. The floating system also ensures high picture quality at all focal lengths. The Image Stabilizer has two modes and it is compatible with Extenders 1.4x II and 2x II.

-www.canon.com

So this is the baby that I want.

On something similar I am shopping now form my PAS (Point-and-Shoot) I am looking at a Nikon Coolpix S60, It seems like the best value for the money.

that is all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment