Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Uniform

I received an e-mail today from Bruce and it contained all the information to allow me to order my uniforms. I hope that is a step in the right direction because NOBODY knows what is going on with my clearance. so to focus on a positive step I thought i would show everyone the uniform I would be wearing for the National Parks.

I will take you from head to toe journey of the uniform, first up the Hat.

I know, everyone was hoping for the Ranger Dan hat but I get to wear a nice mesh cap.

 

Shirts:

Field short sleeve shirts very stylish, I will be styling.

Long sleeve work shirt

Outerwear:

Hip-Length Gore-Tex Shell, My first gore-tex coat bring on the RAIN!

Fleece Lined vest, can’t say that I have ever thought of my self as a vest person but it is supposed to be colder in Maine.

The Belt with the National Park Sequoia Cone:

Pants, a 50/50 mix of polyester and cotton. I will look HOT!

I got some boot socks 40% polypropylene 40.% Wool and 20% nylon. I am told these are a great sock.

Boots, I had a choice between two types I chose the less expensive pair to enable me to get more clothes.

So this will be my uniform for the summer. I will get some photos of my self in my uniform and post them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment