Friday, May 1, 2009

The Paperwork Arrived

It actually arrived yesterday, but whatever. Included in the mailing were three forms that needed to be filled out. The first one that needed to be filled in were two fingerprint cards. I went to the campus police and got them done just before work this morning. It cost $11, which was a lot better than the $25 Oxford police wanted, plus I would have had to  waited until next Wednesday. I chose the less expensive and sooner alternative. Besides, Bruce, my new boss, said that he needed all this paperwork back very quickly. The other two forms were simple things, fill them out and sign. all of this information will be used in my background investigation. Apparently when you get hired by the federal government you have to be checked out by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Hmmm, make sure you all say nice things if the men in black show up :)

 

Short update today, I am struggling with GIS and need to get back to it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment