Monday, July 13, 2009

Home for the 4th

For those of you who don’t know I came home for the 4th of July weekend. It was a really spur of the moment thing. I jokingly said to Regina that i should come home for her fifth of July party and the next thing I know I am on a flight home…It was a great weekend. I didn’t get to see Regina much, she worked the whole weekend but I did get to hang out with the boys and that was AWESOME!

I also got to have fun at the 5th of July party with my BIL, SIL and my Parents. My Mom and Dad didn’t know i was going to be there so when i came walking out of the house to greet them, they were, needless to say, VERY surprised.

Sorry to all of you to whom I didn’t get to see while I was home. I will be Home in September and make the rounds properly.

Here are a few images from the weekend.

A balloon from the festival at Coney Island, I belevie it was called Balloon Glow

Another balloon, I thought it looked like an alien looking down on me

this one had just inflated to where it could float.  

Eat-Mor-Chikin

 Then we saw some fireworks

OOOOOoooooo

Aaaaahhhhhhhhh

We had a family get together:

Regina

Our WATU

Grandpa

Mom, Erin & Aunt Donna

Uncle Lester, Simon & Erin...Erin was really popular with her laptop Fruit Pizza! Yummy!

Me and the Boys played on the last day i was home:

 July_4th_2009_weekend-213

July_4th_2009_weekend-215

Now I am going to go write about other things and post those soon

No comments:

Post a Comment