Thursday, November 5, 2009

It is official!!!!

I am now an employee of TechSea International. I will be leaving on 27th or 28th of this month to start the next adventure of my life.

 

Man I can’t believe this is happening, when I leave i leave for four months and live in Alaska… What the Hell am I thinking.

So a Low down on what I will be doing. I will be working for the company Tech Sea International. I will be employed as an Alaskan Ground Fish Observer. I will randomly sample the takes and run some stats on the by-catch and determine if everything is with in standards. If i am put on a large processing boat I could be out for two months. If I am out on the smaller boats I will be in and out quite a bit. As soon as I get up there I will start photo graphing avery thing and documenting everything as well.

I am not sure what to expect as far as internet goes but I will update you all as often as I can. I will also be switching cell phone providers so that when I am in port I can call home so, keep your fingers crossed, I might be in phone contact at a minimum.

On last thing, I will get to check something on my bucket list, See the Northern Lights. I am very excited about that.

and so we go… Until next time friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment