Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Eve of departure

This is it… I am as ready as I will ever get, the bags are packed, the lists have been double checked and I am still not sure I have enough.

Whew, I am ready. I have a good friend who spent the time on a greatly detailed list of what I needed for being an observer. So a huge shot out to Jennifer!!! WOOT!

I leave tomorrow for Anchorage, AK via Seattle. I am very excited about this next adventure. It is going to be HARD, DIRTY work. I have not had to work like this for a very long time. I think this could be a very rewarding job.

I have no idea where I will end up, my guess will be Dutch Harbor but I will let everyone know what it is when i get there.

Also I have Verizon as my cell phone carrier now so I should have service, probably spotty, in Anchorage and maybe Dutch Harbor.

I will keep you all up to date via my blog.

And so we go…

No comments:

Post a Comment